The market leader when it comes to electronic payment services in Belgium, Bancontact/Mister Cash has been in the business of providing secure and smooth payment processing services since 1989. Bancontact/Mister Cash is a debit card most prominent in the state of Belgium and currently, roughly 75% of Belgians process their banking transactions using this card. It serves a local network that makes it quite popular among casino players even though there are very few casinos that utilize it.
Bancontact/Mister Cash Casinos
However, the card is still used at a number of select online casinos although it might not be largely accepted globally, and Belgian players who are seeking a convenient deposit method might find the Bancontact/Mister Cash card will work at their preferred online casinos. This card is commonly linked with the Maestro brand of debit cards that are provided by the MasterCard Company. Players can obtain one by visiting a bank, open an account then wait for a given amount of time to receive the card via postal mail. The card is then funded through depositing into the linked bank account.
Since it’s equipped with a 3D security protocol, which means it has an extra step for verifying payments; this card is well suited for online transactions. The extra verification step also serves to decreases the risk of fraud meaning both online casinos and players are protected.
How to Deposit With Bancontact/Mister Cash
The Bancontact/Mister Cash card, whose logo appears on cards issued by all major banks in Belgium has proved to be quite popular with players of online betting, poker, and casino games. It is the safest payment method in Belgium and accounts for approximately 8 billion cardholders within the country. Payments are processed in real-time and once a user has chosen an online casino which accepts this option, he/she may make a deposit. Once in, the steps to follow are as follows;
- Log into selected casino and head to its banking or cashier section
- Search for the Bancontact/Mister Cash logo from the list of available deposit options, or click the “Credit/Debit card” tab
- Enter the necessary card information plus deposit amount desired to complete a transaction
- Funds are debited from the user’s bank account
After the depositing completing procedure has been completed, the requested amount will immediately appear on the casino account and is now available for playing online casino games. However, players who fund their accounts using this card for the first time should expect a slight delay.
Advantages of Using Bancontact/Mister Cash
There are a number of online casinos that accept Bancontact/Mister Cash when making deposits, and players don’t need to disclose too much of their personal information. This is certainly a huge bonus for those concerned with internet security. Once users have acquired the card and set up their names, they are able to start using it instantly to make deposits into any participating online casino. More advantages that come with this payment method include;
- To some extent, this card is a safer better option in comparison to wire transfers because it employs the same high standard of security
- The card affords users a level of control over their budgets. Because the card is directly linked to a bank account, users are able to decide how they want to spend at any given time without needing to wait for the money to be transferred to and from an e-wallet service
- The deposits made using this card are quite anonymous since payment processing is carried out using encrypted codes
- The card also offers players an instant depositing solution that is considerably free of any hassles as users don’t have to sign up with any 3rd party service nor wait for extended periods of online verification
Disadvantages of Using Bancontact/Mister Cash
The major disadvantage with Bancontact/Mister Cash is that it’s not widely available. Essentially, the only players who qualify for this card are residents of Belgium only. Moreover, users will need to be operating a bank account which supports Bancontact/Mister Cash payments on the internet if they are from Belgium. Currently, there aren’t many online casinos that accept this card as a deposit method, too. Players who prefer using debit cards but cannot access the Bancontact/Mister Cash card for whatever reason should consider a different card or brand
Click to visit Mistercash official website