One among the official debit cards from one of the world’s largest financiers, the well-known Visa Company, Visa Debit works through transferring funds from a linked bank account and sending the money to a participating merchant. With this card, players are able to make deposits to online casinos directly from their linked checking accounts, and an added benefit is that Visa is a generally accepted method of payment for any website which bears the Visa logo.
Online casinos that use the Visa Debit method employ high tech processors for handling banking transactions which allows for users’ funds to be credited to their bank balances instantly. For one to obtain a Visa Debit card, he/she will need to be operating an account with a bank that employs Visa Debit as one of its check card. The entire process, from obtaining an account to receiving a Visa Debit card will in most cases take several business days. However, US players might find it hard to use their Visa Debit cards due to UIGEA regulations and due to this, it’s recommend that they use a prepaid Visa card instead of a card that’s linked to their main bank accounts.
For the most part, making deposits at online casinos that accept debit/credit cards is quite easy even though some casinos require players to send some pieces of documentation before the first transaction can be processed. Among the common documentation isa scanned copy of a user’s ID plus a scanned copy of the card the user intends to use. This documentation is only required for the first time a user is making a deposit, and it’s so in order to keep the player as well as the casino safe. It’s also a fairly standard practice for most of the big online debit/credit casino sites.
How To Deposit With Visa Debit
Funds an online casino account with Visa Debit is quite a simple affair. Since Visa cards are one of the most popular options in the industry when it comes to funding player account, all a player needs to do is find a casino bearing the Visa logo, which shouldn’t be too difficult. For a more detailed run-down, the process is as follows;
- The first step is to find an online casino that bears the Visa logo.
- Log into a player account of a chosen online casino then head to the casino’s account funding or cashier section.
- Select “Visa”, “Credit Card”, or simply click the “Visa Debit” tab
- Simply fill out the requested fields, the Visa Debit card number plus the deposit amount
- Hit the “Submit” button and funds should be availed immediately
Should players encounter any problems, all they need to do is to first check that they have sufficient funds in their linked bank account. Additionally, players can always contact the casino’s customer service support team for further assistance.
Advantages Of Using Visa Debit
As one of the cards issued by one of the world’s largest financiers, the major advantage when using Visa Debit cards is the marked level of convenience it provides to online players. Users have no need to wade through the difficulties of having to create accounts with any 3rdparty payment processors. Visa Debit cards also allow players the ability to control their expenses, something that other traditional Visa credit card can never do. Moreover, the funds are availed to the casino account immediately the deposit has been made. Other advantages are;
- Visa Debit is accepted widely around the world and as such, it means players have an easy time transferring funds to online casinos
- One of main concerns at Visa is ensuring transactions are safe and secure so when making transactions, players’ funds come directly from their bank accounts with extra protection against fraud that includes a 3 digit security code, fraud monitoring as well as Visa’s liability policy.
- There is no need for players to qualify in order to be eligible for a Visa debit card, all a player needs is a bank account
Disadvantages Of Using Visa Debit
There are a few negative aspects when using the Visa Debit card. For one, users must disclose their credit card numbers for every time they want to use the card when making a deposit. As such, there is more risk when transacting with Visa Debit than with3rdparty online processors. Even though online casinos are encrypted, this kind of technology will not protect users should their computers become infected with certain types of viruses. Moreover, the card cannot process casino withdrawals.