AMEX Deposit Casinos
American Express also known as AMEX, is a financial services system that hails from the US. It’s essentially one of the largest credit card networks in the world and it’s accepted across a range of different online casinos. For casino players, this card offers a convenient method of payment that most other cards don’t.
Founded in 1850 in Buffalo, New York, the Amex company begun with providing the universal American Express Travelers Check and has since then steadily grown to become a leading cornerstone of the financial industry. This is a company that’s routinely associated with affluence and excellence. Users are charged an annual fee for the right to use the card true to the company’s former slogan “Membership has its privileges,” carrying an Amex card is a sign of legitimacy and a symbol of having “made it”.
Much like any other credit card, the Amex brand allows users to make online payments then pay for them later. American Express credit cards can be obtained from various banks and financial institutions the world over and they make it easy for online players from a range of different countries to fund their casino accounts.
Here you can find a list of 70 online casinos that accept American Express as a deposit method in (2023). Choose your favorite casino here and make a deposit with American Express.
How to Deposit With American Express
Being one of the world’s largest card issuers, Amex processes millions of transactions every single day and has remained to be a popular mode of payment especially within the online casino scene with players from the US. Most US online casinos accept Amex deposits although this world-famous card is not such a favorite with other gambling venues due to the US banking regulations that govern gambling transactions. As such, online casinos that accept American Express cards aren’t so easy to find. Funding online casino accounts is an easy affair. The steps players need to follow are as below;
- Log into the selected casino then click on the “Cashier” tab
- Search for the “American Express” or “Credit Cards” tab from the list of available options
- Enter card details [card number, CVV2 code, and any other requested information] plus the desired deposit amount to complete a transfer
- The money is then instantly availed to the player’s account
Although there are a number of online casinos that accept the use of Amex as a deposit method, many Americans have trouble making transactions to known online gambling sites using their cards. There’s no rhyme to it for while some cardholders are able to deposit with no trouble, others have their deposits rejected over and over again. This is mainly caused by the UIGEA regulations of 2006 which prohibit banks from processing betting transactions.
Advantages of Using American Express
The main advantage when using American Express to make deposits to online casino accounts is that players are allowed to make instant deposits. Whether the funds are immediately available or not, users can still transact without having to sign up with any 3rd party in order to complete the transaction. Another plus to using American Express is the fact that it is such a large company. Should you encounter any issues with a casino, American Express will likely be able to fix any financial mix-ups or fraudulent charges. More advantages that come with this payment method include;
- Using American Express cards offers a simple, safe and secure method to transfer cash
- Most premium operators accept Amex cards and also provide users with simple instructions on how to make their deposits at online casinos
- The Amex company provides users with 24-hour helplines should they encounter any problems when transacting
- The number of limits can be larger when compared to other credit cards. For Platinum and Black cardholders, the limits can be even larger
- Payments are processed faster than other deposit methods and this gives players quicker access to their bank accounts
Disadvantages of Using American Express
The major disadvantage with the American Express card is that it doesn’t provide the kind of online security that comes with e-wallets. Users are required to submit sensitive information such as their card numbers each time they use Amex cards. And even though every online casino employs some form of data encryption, users are still at risk of their card numbers being stolen especially if their systems have viruses or other unsecured exploits on their computers. Moreover, players cannot make withdrawals so players might need to use the other available options for deposits and cashouts out.
Click to visit American Express official website