Before you start to play Roulette …
1. Set your financial limits, profit or loss. Decide how much you are prepared to win or lose at Roulette and stick to that limit.
2. Don’t gamble money that you can’t afford to lose.
3. Read the terms of the Roulette casino prior to starting to play at one of their online tables. Check the maximum bets and maximum payouts.
4. Check that the casino is well respected and “real”.
When you sit down …
1. Practice playing Roulette at your chosen Casino BEFORE you play for money. This will get you used to how the Casino system runs when you play Roulette professionally prior to you losing out.
2. Don’t drink alcohol or take drugs while you are betting on Roulette. These things can seriously impair your judgement, as can continuing to bet on Roulette when you are tired or ill.
3. Don’t gamble all your money on one roulette spin unless you are prepared to lose it all.
4. Don’t be greedy, if you make a big win then lose it all again then this is a sure sign of greed wanting to grow your funds too quickly.
5. Overall winnings is what is important when you play Roulette or any other Casino game. If you have made a loss in one session don’t try to play Roulette until you have win your money back, there’s always tomorrow.
6. For the best roulette odds you should play at tables with only one zero (0). When there is also a double zero (00) the odds of your winning drop quite drastically